A child died, 5 persons injured, gas cylinder exploded in New Karachi

0
123

KARACHI:   A child died, whereas 5 persons including other children got severely injured, as a house cylinder exploded near Dua Chowk in New Karachi.
According to Rescue sources, there was a gas leakage, due to which the gas got spread in the house and when they tried to light the stove for breakfast.
The cylinder exploded, due to which a child died and 5 persons including other children got severely injured.
A part of a house has collapsed, due to explosion.
However, the Rescue personnel took out the injured persons and shifted them to Abbasi Shaheed Hospital.
Whereas, the demised 8 years old child, has been identified by the name Mazhar.
On the other hand, the doctors said that all the injured persons have been scorched. Therefore, their further treatment in Abbasi Shaheed Hospital isn’t possible and they all will be shifted to the Burns ward of Civil Hospital.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here