Gas leakage incident claims 6 lives in Hangu

HANGU:   6 people are reported to have died due to suffocation caused by gas leakage in the room of a house in the area of Gulshan colony at Hangu.
Those who have died include husband, wife and their four children. The gas leakage incident took place in a house in a home adjacent to a mosque in Gulshan colony.

Rescue-1122 control room received an emergency call and the rescue workers rushed to the scene. They were informed that 6 people of a family have died due to gas leakage as they slept in the room without turning off the gas heater,

The bodies were shifted to district headquarters hospital.

Those who died are Nadir Khan , his wife, one daughter and two sons.

Similar Posts