Mother with 2 children died due to gas leakage in a house

0
72

 

Rawalpindi:    Fire broke out in house due to the gas leakage, leaving the mother and her 2 children dead.
According to the rescue 1122, 28 years old mother along with her 1.5 years old son Hassan Raza and 3.5 year old son Ahmad Raza, was sleeping in a room in Mazharabad area, the fire broke out due to the overflowing gas. It was so severe that the mother did not get a chance to get both the children out of there sand they died of burns.
Upon receiving the report, 1122 firefighters and paramedics rushed to the spot and put out the fire and shifted the dead to the hospital.
Total of 10 vehicles and staff participated in the firefighting rescue operation.