Fire explosion burns due to short circuit in Hajira

0
70

 

Hajira, (Special Representative) : Terrible fire in Kerry Charon, two houses burnt to ashes, 2-year-old innocent girl burnt to ashes. The fire broke out due to an electric short circuit. The house of a man named Muhammad Afraz caught fire which engulfed the house of a man named Sawar whose roof was one. Innocent girl could not be saved despite the best efforts of hundreds of people due to the power outage. The locals were trying to control the fire on their own. With the loss of millions of rupees to the poor and the working class, an innocent girl also died. Every eye was on the incident.