NAWABSHAH: Two children of a family died and 5 were stated to be in critical condition after consuming toxic meal.
According to media reports seven members of a family became unconscious after eating poisonous meal on Jam Sahib Road of Mohala Syedabad. They were immediately shifted to peoples hospital for medical assistance and during treatment one year old Shahzain and 9 years old Zara died.
According to police sources the five family members who are admitted in hospital are in critical condition. Doctors are providing complete medical assistance to all family members admitted in hospital.
The police have sent sample of toxic food to the laboratory for testing besides collecting other evidences from the home. The police are further investigating the matter.