PM to inaugurate Hazara motorway on August 14

0
15

Islamabad: Prime Minister Imran Khan will inaugurate Hazara motorway on August 14.

80 percent work upon Hazara motorway project has been completed while the remaining 20 percent work will be completed within the next three months.