Home / Diplomatic / Pakistan discards Indian charges on Pulwama attack

Pakistan discards Indian charges on Pulwama attack

Islamabad: Pakistan has rejected the Indian allegations of involvement in Pulwama attack.
The spokesperson of Ministry of Foreign Affairs , Dr Muhammad Faisal posted a tweet message in which he strongly condemned the Pulwama attack in some 42 Indian soldiers were killed. He said that Pakistan always denounce the sabotage activities in India held Kashmir.
“We strongly reject the unjustified propaganda , in which government in New Delhi as well as Indian media are trying to connect the incident with Pakistan without any investigation”, Spokesman of Foreign Office said in his tweet.
Indian government has called Pakistani Ambassador to New Delhi and handed over him a diplomatic communiqué demanding action against the persons involved in Pulwama incident
The security of Pakistan Embassy has been beefed up after the suicide bomb attack on the convoy of India’s paramilitary Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) in Pulwama district of Indian occupied Kashmir in which some 44 Indian soldiers had been killed on Thursday.

Check Also

Christchurch terrorist attack: National flag to remain half-mast at all buildings on Monday

ISLAMABAD: Pakistani flag will remain half-mast at all national buildings on Monday to mourn the …