Private electrician loses life due to electric shock on an electric pole

Spread the love

Sargodha: A man died due to electricity shock while climbing on electric poll in Mellah area of Hyderabad town.
According to the source, on the complaint of electricity failure in Derra Salah Mohammad, WAPDA staffers came to remove fault. Instead of lineman they asked private electrician Akhtar Hussain to climb up the poll to check the problem and he lost his life by electric shock.
Eventually, the incident happened because of WAPDA’s personnel negligence.
WAPDA personnel left the body here and escaped.
Mella Police reached the spot and started investigation.

Similar Posts