2 women among 3 persons die after taking toxic tea

Jahanian: At least two women among three persons of a family have died after taking toxic tea in az village at Jahanian .
According to media reports, family members of Muhammad Riaz resident of Jahanian Chak No 148 10/R took tea and as a result health condition of Muhammad Riaz his wife Naseem Bibi and his two son Muhammad Shahid, Muhammad Asif and his wife was deteriorated. Rescue teams shifted the lipothymous persons to hospital where Riaz wife his sons’ and daughter in law died while Muhammad Riaz was shifted to Nister hospital Multan where his condition is stated to be critical.
Jahanian police have handed over the bodies to their relatives after autopsy.
Inheritance claimed that neighbor has mixed poison in their tea Jahanian police started investigations.
“Special investigation team was established and investigations have been started from different angels”, DSP Jahanian added

Check Also

RIVERS FLOW AND RESERVOIRS LEVEL REPORT

Lahore :     The position of the river inflows and outflows at Tarbela, Mangla and …