“Introducing the next era of mobile: Smartphones with the world’s first Kirin AI processor deliver a faster, more customized mobile experience”
Islamabad: (Parliament Times) Disruptive innovation often begins with bold dreams. During IFA Berlin, Huawei Consumer Business Group introduced its first AI mobile chipset, the Kirin 970. Today in Munich, Huawei announced the HUAWEI Mate 10 Series, which will open the door to new AI mobile applications. The HUAWEI Mate 10, HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro, and Porsche Design HUAWEI Mate 10 are breakthrough AI devices that combine innovative hardware, the Kirin 970 chipset and EMUI 8.0. The HUAWEI Mate 10 Series continues its legacy of superior product performance and long-lasting battery life, while integrating New Leica Dual Camera technology.
“As we enter the age of intelligence, AI is no longer a virtual concept but something that intertwines with our daily life. AI can enhance user experience, provide valuable services and improve product performance,” said Richard Yu, CEO, Huawei Consumer Business Group. “The HUAWEI Mate 10 Series introduces the first mobile AI-specific Neural Network Processing Unit, launching a new era of intelligent smartphones.”
Key features include:
· Kirin 970, the world’s first AI processor for smartphones with a dedicated Neural Network Processing Unit (NPU);
· A 3D Glass Body featuring a barely-there-bezel, HUAWEI FullView Display and HDR10 supported technology for intensely vivid and brighter colors;
· TÜV Fast-Charge Safety Certified HUAWEI SuperCharge and 4000 mAh battery with AI-powered Battery Management;
· New Leica Dual Camera with SUMMILUX-H lenses, with both featuring an aperture of f/1.6, and intelligent photography including AI-powered Real-Time Scene and Object Recognition and AI-powered Bokeh Effect;
· An all-new, simplified EMUI 8.0 based on Android™ 8.0.